Application for Membership of Cinema Pomona Inc.
In 2007, as a local community initiative, Cinema Pomona became an incorporated, non-profit film society. Films are screened every two weeks on Tuesday evenings at 7.00pm with the aim of providing a diverse selection of quality films for its members and guests
Membership categories and fees are as follows:
- Annual membership $90.00 or $50.00 concession - valid for 12 months from purchase date
- 10-ticket membership $50.00 or $30.00 concession - valid for 12 months from purchase date
NB PLEASE ADVISE ON MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PICK UP YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD OR HAVE IT MAILED TO YOUR ADDRESS
Benefits of Membership:
- See fantastic films for as little as $3.50 per screening or $2.00 for concession
- Free entry for 2 guests per year for annual memberships
- Access to Cinema Pomona DVD library which is expanding as we grow
- Social gathering of like minded people
Conditions of membership:
- Membership card will be available for collection from a Cinema Pomona committee member at the first Cinema Pomona screening attended by the nominated member or can be mailed directly to you. Once collected or received, the membership card is to be shown for entry to each subsequent screening.
- Concession membership requires a Student, Pension or Health Care Card. Both Photo ID and concession card must be presented, once only, when collecting your concessional membership card or at the first screening you attend (information will be treated in strictest confidence).
- Membership is not transferable.
- Admission is available only to financial members or their permitted guests
- By Cheque to: Cinema Pomona PO Box 126 Pomona Qld 4568
- By Direct Debit to: Bendigo Bank BSB 633-000 A/C# 13059 7818 Name: Cinema Pomona
- By Cash at the door